I. COOKIE NOTICE
ll. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your device by the websites that you visit. Cookies are then sent back to this website on each subsequent visit, or to another webpage that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are used in order to make the website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. Such information may be used to provide a more personalized and responsive service.
Cookies normally contain:
- the name of the network server that sent a cookie,
- the life span of the cookie,
- the value of the cookie, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Cookies may be either first-party cookies set directly by us to your device or third-party cookies set by a third-party provider on our behalf. Whenever you use this webpage, information may be collected through cookies and other similar technologies (e.g., web beacons, tags, scripts, local storage, etc.).
With cookies we collect your IP address, device ID, pages viewed, traffic data, type of traffic, operating station, internet operator, time code, URL from which you are redirected, and location data, depending on the device you are using.
Cookies that we use do not collect personal data, such as name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, or bank account or credit card details.
When you land on our website, you are provided with options to allow or deny cookies. Effects of each options are described in more detail below. Please note that the option to allow or deny cookies is only effective on our website and not on other websites from other controllers, which may be hyperlinked to our website or portal. For more information on cookies used by those websites, please refer to the relevant privacy notice or cookie notice available at these websites.
IV. TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies depending on their origin, function and lifespan.
- First-party cookies are cookies that are placed on our website that you visit.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed by a third party on our website that you visit (e.g., cookies placed by Google).
- Functional (necessary) cookies are cookies that ensure the optimal functioning of our website, These cookies are not used to identify you as a visitor to our website.
- Functional analytical cookies are cookies which provide insight into which pages of our website you have visited, how long you have visited a specific page, or whether you have previously visited our website, evaluation of your navigation behavior on our website, etc. With these cookies, we obtain a general picture of the website visit. This allows us to analyze where and when, for example, errors occur on the website.
- Non-functional cookies (or tracking cookies) are cookies that have commercial or social media purposes. They are separate from the technical support of our website: Commercial/Advertorial cookies are used to personalize advertisements. The intention is to display our advertisements, which are relevant and attractive to the individual user, on third party websites.
- Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on the user's device for the life of the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website that has placed these cookies (e.g., cookies placed by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Temporary (session) cookies: these cookies allow a user's actions to be simplified and linked to each other during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when the user closes the browser screen. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
V. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
Our website uses and deploys, subject to your consent, the following cookies:
|PHPSESSID||unique identification of the site user||session||Funkcionalni|
|site_lng||saves the selected language for the page to be used by the user||1 year||Funkcionalni|
|CookieConsent||third-party application that serves to manage cookies and their permissions||1 year||Funkcionalni|
|sp_store||serves to save additional cookies if they are used||29 days||Nefunkcionalni|
|_ga||registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website||2 years||Nefunkcionalni|
The cookies designated with the Functional function are deployed regardless of whether you opt against or for the use of all cookies. On the other hand, cookies designated with a Non-functional function are deployed only if you opt for the use of all cookies.
If you opt-in for the use of all cookies, then we use Google Analytics to track how you use our website and how effective the
For example, Google Analytics uses a set of cookies to collect information and report site usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. '_ga', the main cookie used by Google Analytics, enables a service to distinguish one visitor from another and lasts for 2 years. Any site that implements Google Analytics, including Google services, uses the '_ga' cookie. Each '_ga' cookie is unique to the specific property, so it cannot be used to track a given user or browser across unrelated websites.
VI. HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
You can disable or remove cookies from your device at any time via the settings of your browser. Each browser has its own specific settings. Please keep in mind, removing or disabling certain cookies may impact your user experience and parts of this webpage may no longer be fully functional.
As an alternative, you can block all cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
VIl. AMENDMENTS TO THIS COOKIE NOTICE
Express One Sl d.o.o. reserves the right to update this Cookie Notice in order to keep it up to date and in accordance with specifics of our data processing activities.
Date of last update is always specified at the end of the Cookie Notice.
We recommend that you regularly check this Cookie Notice and the Privacy Notice, in order to keep yourself informed about the personal data that we process and updated with our processing activities.
VIll. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
For additional information regarding our processing of personal data and suggestions for improvement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Express One Sl d.o.o., Pod lipami 21, 1218 Komenda, Slovenia.
This Cookie Notice is effective and binding from the date hereof until replaced or amended.
Komenda, 1.1. 2023.
Distribution warehouse map
Company headquarters with warehouse for handling goods. Located in an industrial estate, close to major roads and with access to the highway.Contact