The MIP is a plain text file that must meet strict criteria to be imported into Express One Slovenia d.o.o. system (CargoNet).
MIP has some disadvantages (complexity and sensitivity), but it also has some advantages.
There are two ways to create a MIP file:
- from the beginning
- exported from your system
- implementation may be faster compared to API
- very low development cost (if any)
- the client can design his own label, but with the information that is important to us (barcode, address, etc.)
- the exact file format
- increased chance of errors
- no control mechanism
- no consignment number until the shipment is weighed and scanned at our centre
- no tracking of the shipment until the shipment is weighed and scanned at our centre
For all media inquiries and information, please contact our public relations department. We will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible. Media contact: email@example.com
Distribution warehouse map
The headquarters of our company and the central warehouse are in the Komenda business zone. Our other warehouses with space for handling goods provide the necessary geographical coverage for fast delivery of shipments to recipients the next working day throughout Slovenia.Contact