The MIP is a plain text file that must meet strict criteria to be imported into Express One SI's system (CargoNet).
MIP has some disadvantages (complexity and sensitivity), but it also has some advantages.
There are two ways to create a MIP file:
- from the beginning
- exported from your system
- implementation may be faster compared to API
- very low development cost (if any)
the client can design his own label, but with the information that is important to us (barcode, address, etc.)
- the exact file format
- increased chance of errors
- no control mechanism
- no consignment number until the shipment is weighed and scanned at our centre
- no tracking of the shipment until the shipment is weighed and scanned at our centre
For all media inquiries and information, please contact our public relations department. We will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible. Media contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distribution warehouse map
Company headquarters with warehouse for handling goods. Located in an industrial estate, close to major roads and with access to the highway.Contact